The health, safety and wellbeing of our holiday home owners, guests, team members and the wider community is always our number one priority. We aim to keep everyone as safe as possible and have introduced a number of additional hygiene and safety measures which you’ll see in place when you arrive on park.
Here are some of the measures you can expect to see during your stay on park.
- When on park, please respect and adhere to the current government guidelines regarding social distancing and hygiene procedures
- We’d like to ask all our owners and guests to please not travel if you or a member of your household are feeling unwell or are displaying any of the Coronavirus symptoms or have been asked to self isolate or quarantine.
- If you or any of your party develops symptoms or suspect they may have Covid-19 whilst staying in your holiday home on park, please let your park team know. We kindly ask you to return to your primary residence as soon as safe to do so in line with the Government guidelines.
- While on park please continue to follow current government guidance, maintain social distance when possible and continue good hygiene practices. There will be additional signage placed around the park as a reminder.
Reception services will be available.
If you do need to visit reception, please get in touch to arrange an appointment. We will be operating a one person at a time policy.
Screens have been fitted to our reception counter to help maintain social distancing.
• In instances where this may not be possible, we’ll be adding additional shielding measure and/or PPE to maintain safe interaction including safety screen being fitted to our service and reception counters
• Where possible, we’ll provide visible markers to help you adhere to social distancing guidelines when using any of our facilities on park
• When you are out and about on park please follow government guidelines about social distancing and maximum group sizes
• When you are in your holiday home accommodation we ask you to comply with the guidelines about the number and groups of people you can mix with
•Adhere to all current Welsh government social distancing guidelines.
Please be mindful of the local communities and please ensure you comply with social distancing rules in place in the surrounding areas.
As well as asking our owners and holidaymakers to continue maintaining good personal hygiene. We’ll also be implementing a number of enhanced hygiene measures on our park.
• Frequent deep cleaning and disinfecting of high footfall areas, communal areas and surfaces
• Enhanced cleaning measures of accommodation
• Providing PPE for our team members
• Introduction of pop up hand sanitiser stations will be available in public areas near entrances and exits.
• We will have a dedicated cleaning team focused on all public areas on the park.
• There will be a particular focus on cleaning high touch areas (including tabletops, counters, door handles, bathroom ﬁttings).
I have a private contractor due to arrive on park, how do I register them to arrive?
Please call your park team to make them aware you have a contractor due to arrive and they can ensure we have the correct documentation and take a record of their arrival on to park.