North Wales Caravan Holidays become more popular every year and most caravan owners or renters enjoy endless days out on glorious Welsh beaches.
For the fashion conscious, a day at the beach isn’t only about brushing up on the tan, having a feel good factor out in the fresh air and swimming in the sea. We not only want to feel good but also to look good and having the latest beach accessories is essential.
Preparing a list of items before you get in the car will ensure that you have everything you need to enjoy a perfect day at the beach. So check out our top 5 essential beach accessories that are the ‘must haves’ for this year.
Top 5 beach accessories
- A good, solid bag – Fashion doesn’t stop on land, and the struggle to find a beach bag that’s cute and functional is real. There are lots of great options on the market when it comes to the best beach bags – canvas tote bags, woven baskets, cooling bags, raffia sacks and more. These bags are great for carrying the supplies you are going to need on the beach such as waterproof sun lotion, after sun, swimwear, medication, lip balm, insect repellent spray, water bottles and beach towels.
- Hat – Once you find your favorite summer hat style, it’ll not only become your go to accessory, it’ll protect your head, face and neck from the sun. A large floppy or wide brimmed hat is not only fashionable but also practical because it protects your skin. These large hats exude glamour whether they are made from cotton, straw or something else and can be purchased in bolds and brights or pastels or neutrals. You could also go with a classic white!
- Sunglasses – Maybe you want to go for a classic Aviator, which have been around since 1936 when Rayban produced them for pilots. They’re a great go-to because Aviator sunglasses are as much in fashion today as they were when they were first made available to the public. Another classic look is a wayfarer, with it’s timeless appeal. Whatever you decide, sunglasses are important part of your beachwear fashion but also protects your eyes from the suns UV rays.
- Swimwear – Swimwear changes with the season and while most of us don’t get a new swimming costume each season, sometimes we want to change with the trends. Whether it’s cut and style or colour choices, keeping up with swimwear trends is sure to keep you busy each season.
- Beach towels – With prints in floral, stripes, tropical, graphics, art deco and more, finding just any beach towel is a breeze. Finding the perfect beach towel, however, isn’t as easy. The material your towel is made from can make a difference in what you shop for. Is it important to have your towel dry fast? Would you rather the towel absorb more water but take longer to dry? Is it important not to get sand in the car? These are all factors when picking the ideal towel.
North Wales Caravan Holidays
If you are considering purchasing a static caravan you can view our inventory on the Golden Gate Holiday Centre website. You will find both new and used caravans for sale at prices to match most budgets. Alternatively, if you’d like to book North Wales Caravan Holidays, look for caravan rentals on Rent My Caravan or contact our official lettings agent, Easy Let.